Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2016-06-09. Parties: Inc. Cooper Square Housing Development Fund Co., Secretary Of Housing And Urban Development Of Wash View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-08-23, Debtor: Inc. Cooper Square Housing Development Fund Co., Secured Party: Secretary Of Housing And Urban Development Of Wash, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2010-11-22, Debtor: Suzanne N Rosenberg & Michael A Rosenberg, Secured Party: Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa), Assignee: View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-06-27. Parties: City Of New York, Cooper Square Housing Development Fund Company View Document
- Vacate Order (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 1989-06-07. Parties: City Of New York, Nyc Commission Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1988-10-06. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-08-22 between Cooper Square Hsg Etc. and U.S.A. Hud View Document
- Kreisler Borg Flormnetc granted an easement to New York Telephone Co on 1985-04-02. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1984-07-18. Parties: Cooper Sq. Housng Etc View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1984-05-22 between City Of New York and Cooper Square Housgetc. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to Cooper Square Hsg Etc for $0.00 on 1984-05-17. View Document
- Cooper Square Hsg Etc. took a mortgage for $10,396,100.00 from Usa Hud on 1984-05-22. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1984-05-22 between Cooper Square Hsg Etc. and Hud View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1977-05-26. Parties: Jerome Decd Rolnick View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1972-01-12. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1971-03-31. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Shell Oil Co leased this property from Fred Gladstone on 1966-07-08 View Document
- Kelunus Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Lincoln Savings Bank on 1966-06-24. View Document
- Kelunus Corp sold this property to Jred Gladstone for $0.00 on 1966-06-24. View Document
- Fred Gladstone sold this property to Kelunus Corp for $0.00 on 1966-06-24. View Document
- On 1966-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Max Ex Gross to Toby S Gross. View Document
- On 1966-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Harry Field to Zuckfield Realty Corp. View Document
- Shell Oil Co leased this property from Fred Gladstone on 1966-06-17 View Document
- 1 Cooper Square, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 198.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 76,608.8 sq. ft.
Remaining -46,080.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 133,620.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,931.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 144,755.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 22,066.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Miscellaneous
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.