Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Candace Maher-Walsh & Graham Walsh took a mortgage for $4,000,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2015-01-20. View Document
- Lisa Evanson & Hedron Properties, LLC & James Evanson sold this property to Candace Maher-Walsh & Graham Walsh for $6,251,000.00 on 2015-01-20. View Document
- Lisa Evanson & James Evanson sold this property to Hedron Properties, LLC for $0.00 on 2015-01-20. View Document
- Graham Walsh was granted Power of Attorney for Sarah E Martel on 2015-01-13 View Document
- Candace Maher-Walsh was granted Power of Attorney for Sarah E Martel on 2015-01-13 View Document
- Lisa Evanson & James Evanson was granted Power of Attorney for 1-5 Bond Street Condominium on 2002-01-07 View Document
- Inc. Eor Fifty-Nine Of New York sold this property to Lisa Evanson & James Evanson for $0.00 on 2001-08-07. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-08-06. Parties: 1-5 Bond Street Condominium View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-07-12. Parties: 1-5 Bond Street Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2001-07-12 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 1-5 Bond St. Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, Ny, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12THFL, Ny, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Jonathan Scutari, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Frank Liu, 1-5 Bond St #6C, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Jonathan Scutari,
- 1 Bond St #5D, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.0ft x 114.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -15,482.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 43,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,018.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 56,550.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 41,068.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.