Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mark Schwartz sold this property to One Bond Street LLC for $0.00 on 2007-02-13. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-08-06. Parties: 1-5 Bond Street Condominium View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-07-12. Parties: 1-5 Bond Street Condominium View Document
- Mark Schwartz Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 1998-04-08. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-07-20 between Mark Schwartz and Citibank N.A. View Document
- Mark Schwartz took a mortgage for $265,670.00 from Citibank N.A. on 1993-07-20. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1991-09-19 between Mark Schwartz and N.A Citibank View Document
- Mark Schwartz took a mortgage for $6,808.80 from Citibank N.A. on 1991-09-19. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-05-10. Parties: 1-5 Bond St Condo B/Mngr View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-08-06. Parties: 1-5 Bond Street Cd B/Mgr View Document
- Release dated 1989-05-17 between Bank Leumi Trust Cony and Baco Resources D/B/A & Baco Development Cp & Baco Real Estate Cp View Document
- Mark Schwartz was granted Power of Attorney for 1-5 Bond St Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1989-05-17 View Document
- Mark Schwartz took a mortgage for $187,500.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1989-05-17. View Document
- Baco Dvpmt Corp & Baco Resources Dba sold this property to Mark Schwartz for $0.00 on 1989-05-05. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1989-04-13. Parties: Baco Devpmt Corp View Document
- Maps filed 1989-04-13 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 1-5 Bond St. Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, Ny, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12THFL, Ny, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Jonathan Scutari, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Frank Liu, 1-5 Bond St #6C, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Jonathan Scutari,
- 1 Bond St #3D, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 76.0ft x 114.5ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -15,482.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 43,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 28,018.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 56,550.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 41,068.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.