Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amor H Towles Satisfied their Mortgage with Phh Mortgage Corporation on 2014-10-01. View Document
- Amor H Towles Satisfied their Mortgage with Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation & Fact For Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation & Fka Cendant Mtg. Corp. Att'Y In Phh Mtg. Corp on 2005-06-06. View Document
- Amor H. Towles took a mortgage for $240,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 2000-09-05. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2000-07-05. Parties: Amor H. Towles, Merrill Lynch Creditcorp View Document
- Amor H. Towels took a mortgage for $240,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorp. on 1999-10-28. View Document
- Amor H. Towels took a mortgage for $125,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorp. on 1999-10-28. View Document
- On 1995-09-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Meridian Bank to N.A. Bank One Columbus. View Document
- On 1995-09-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Merrill Lynch Creditcorp. to Meridian Bank. View Document
- Amor H. Towles took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorp on 1994-06-08. View Document
- Release dated 1993-10-08 between American Sv & Ln Assocn and Jocar Realty Co Inc View Document
- Amor H. Towles was granted Power of Attorney for One Bleecker St Cd B/Mgr on 1993-10-08 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-10-08. Parties: Bella Fried View Document
- Release dated 1993-10-08 between American Sv & Ln Assocn and Inc. Jocar Realty Co. View Document
- Inc. Jocar Realty Co. sold this property to Amor H. Towles for $0.00 on 1993-08-06. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-23. Parties: Jocar Realty Co Inc View Document
- Maps filed 1993-04-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Feb. 4, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: Bowery Corner Owner Llc, 850 Third Avenue #16B, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Mgt Property Management Llc, Patrick Mattia, 850 Third Avenue #16B, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Michael Zampetti, 850 Third Avenue #16B, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Patrick Mattia,
- 1 Bleecker St #3A, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 89.83ft x 33.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Noho East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 10,275.28 sq. ft.
Remaining 996.28 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 17,922.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,643.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 19,415.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,136.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.