Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-09-28. Parties: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $312,800.00 dated 2010-08-26 between Helio De Souza and N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Helio De Souza took a mortgage for $5,442.26 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-08-26. View Document
- Helio De Souza was granted Power of Attorney for Derin Edip-Walden & Linda Galante & Joann L Guadagno on 2010-08-18 View Document
- Helio Desouza took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-06-02. View Document
- Helio De Souza Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank United Of Texas FSB on 2004-02-02. View Document
- Helio Desouza took a mortgage for $346,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2003-11-24. View Document
- Helio Desouza took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 1997-02-20. View Document
- On 1995-02-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bank United Of Texasfsb to Bancboston Mortgagecorporation. View Document
- Release dated 1994-06-23 between American Savings Andloan Association and Jocar Realty Co. Inc. View Document
- Release dated 1994-06-23 between American Savings & Loan Association and Inc. Jocar Realty Co. View Document
- Helio Desouza was granted Power of Attorney for One Bleecker Streetcondo on 1994-06-09 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1994-06-09. Parties: Bella Fried View Document
- Helio De Souza took a mortgage for $105,000.00 from Bank United Of Texasfsb on 1994-06-09. View Document
- Jocar Realty Co. Inc. sold this property to Helio Desouza for $0.00 on 1994-06-01. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-23. Parties: Jocar Realty Co Inc View Document
- Maps filed 1993-04-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Feb. 4, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: Bowery Corner Owner Llc, 850 Third Avenue #16B, New York, NY 10022
- Managing Agent: Mgt Property Management Llc, Patrick Mattia, 850 Third Avenue #16B, New York, NY 10022
- Head Officer: Michael Zampetti, 850 Third Avenue #16B, New York, NY 10022
- Site Manager: Patrick Mattia,
- 1 Bleecker St #2A, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 89.83ft x 33.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Noho East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 10,275.28 sq. ft.
Remaining 996.28 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 17,922.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,643.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 19,415.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,136.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.