Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-03-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $15,995 to $14,500 on 2016-02-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $14,700 to $15,995 on 2016-01-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $16,500 to $14,700 on 2016-01-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $17,000 to $16,500 on 2015-11-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $18,000 to $17,000 on 2015-11-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $22,000 to $18,000 on 2015-10-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $22,000 on 2015-08-21 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Carmine Partners, Llc, 146 West 29Th Street #4RE, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Carmine Partners, Llc, Jesse Keyes, 146 West 29Th Street #4RE, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Jesse Keyes, 146 West 29Th Street #4RE, New York, NY 10001
- Officer: Winston Hatta, 146 West 29Th Street #4RE, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Zerman Zhu,
- 1 7th Avenue South #PH, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 58.67ft x 55.08ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,418.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,852.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,150.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -9,120.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,237.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,032.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Semi-Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.