Front End Developer
RealDirect, a venture backed, NYC-based real estate technology company revolutionizing how people buy and sell homes, is now accepting applications for a full-time Front End Developer to become a key member of the RealDirect team.
What you’ll do...
What you’ll need...
- 3 years in web development
- Ability to work independently and iterate quickly on features and prototypes
- High level understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong design sensibility and understanding of typography and layout
Would be nice...
- Understanding of browser compatibility and mobile devices
- Experience with Python, PHP, Ruby, Node or other server-side technology
Tools we love...
- Backbone and RequireJS
- Raphaël and SVG
- Git and svn
If this is you, contact us at: doug[at]realdirect[dot]com and include “Front End Developer” in the subject line of your email. RealDirect offers competitive compensation, equity and competitive benefits. Please provide your resume and portfolio URL with your application.
Real Estate Consultant/Broker - Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan
RealDirect, a next generation, technology driven real estate brokerage, is growing! We are seeking smart, tech savvy real estate consultants/brokers who are highly passionate about New York City real estate. As a RealDirect consultant, you will be our ambassador to your territory, and will engage with your community like never before. You‘ll grow a business that is offering a truly differentiated approach to buying and selling NYC real estate and work in a fun, fast paced, technology start-up environment. If this is you, let us know!
Join RealDirect and Get
- A cutting edge technology platform that makes it easy for you to help your clients
- Your own protected territory based on your area of expertise
- A steady supply of real clients
- Competitive performance based compensation plan
- Stock options
- In-house Traditional, Online and Social media marketing support paid by RealDirect
You Will Be Responsible For
- Becoming the RealDirect real estate expert in your territory
- Chronicling your work with buyers and sellers by blogging, tweeting and checking in on the web and across the neighborhoods you work in
- Assist and support clients using the RealDirect platform
- Assist buyers and sellers with scheduling, home showings, negotiations and board packages
- Work with our product development team to implement new technologies in the field
You Must Have
- A minimum of 1 year NYC residential real estate experience and have a valid NYS real estate agent‘s license
- A “can do” attitude and dynamic personality that can thrive in a fast paced startup environment
- Passion for NYC, technology, and social media and how it applies to real estate
- Excellent communication skills — both in person and on the web
If this is you, contact our CEO, Doug Perlson at: doug[at]realdirect[dot]com and include “Real Estate Consultant” in the subject line of your email.