Real Estate Consultant/Broker - Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan
RealDirect, a next generation, technology driven real estate brokerage, is growing! We are seeking smart, tech savvy real estate consultants/brokers who are highly passionate about New York City real estate. As a RealDirect consultant, you will be our ambassador to your territory, and will engage with your community like never before. You‘ll grow a business that is offering a truly differentiated approach to buying and selling NYC real estate and work in a fun, fast paced, technology start-up environment. If this is you, let us know!
Join RealDirect and Get
- A cutting edge technology platform that makes it easy for you to help your clients
- Your own protected territory based on your area of expertise
- A steady supply of real clients
- Competitive performance based compensation plan
- Stock options
- In-house Traditional, Online and Social media marketing support paid by RealDirect
You Will Be Responsible For
- Becoming the RealDirect real estate expert in your territory
- Chronicling your work with buyers and sellers by blogging, tweeting and checking in on the web and across the neighborhoods you work in
- Assist and support clients using the RealDirect platform
- Assist buyers and sellers with scheduling, home showings, negotiations and board packages
- Work with our product development team to implement new technologies in the field
You Must Have
- A minimum of 1 year NYC residential real estate experience and have a valid NYS real estate agent‘s license
- A “can do” attitude and dynamic personality that can thrive in a fast paced startup environment
- Passion for NYC, technology, and social media and how it applies to real estate
- Excellent communication skills — both in person and on the web
If this is you, contact our CEO, Doug Perlson at: doug[at]realdirect[dot]com and include “Real Estate Consultant” in the subject line of your email.
RealDirect, an NYC-based (Flatiron) real estate technology company looking to revolutionize how people buy and sell residential real estate.
We are now accepting applications for a backend Python developer. You will work on features critical to our business, and with our fast-paced Scrum methodologies, you will ship code frequently and see results quickly. You must live in or near NYC and be able to commute to our office on a daily basis.
- 2+ years in web development (startup environment preferred)
- Previous experience with a full LAMP stack (Ubuntu, Apache, MySQL, Python)
- Familiarity with the Django framework
- Ability to build and/or integrate RESTful APIs
- Basic knowledge of JS (able to implement simple functions and AJAX)
- General knowledge of system administration
- Experience with big data and scalability
- Active user of social networks (and oauth integrations)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (EC2, S3, RDS)
- Proficiency with South (DB versioning for Django)
- Previous experience with ElasticSearch (or other NoSQL solutions)
- Implement exciting new features
- Platform design and development
- System Architecture
- API integrations
Please provide your resume and code samples (source files, github, portfolio) with your application.
If this is you, contact us at: support[at]realdirect[dot]com and include “Python Developer” in the subject line of your email.